1. I painted the kitchen yesterday. In the words of Dawn’s Dad, “I’m surprised it took you so long.” I know! But it is done and looks ever so much better. I would post pictures, but I don’t have time because I am painting the living room today. I will post pictures next week.
2. I have to admit, I am liking the weather here. It’s good for my farm, which wouldn’t stand a chance in Texas, and good for Dawn, who is able to take her dogs out to the park most days because it’s not eleventy hunnerd degrees outside, like it is in Texas. Sorry Daddy!
3. If I find any pickles in today’s harvest, I should have enough to make a couple of jars of dill pickles. With dill that I grew all by myself! I’ll have to do that tomorrow, though. (See #1)
4. My house is going to be the setting for a James Bond party this weekend! Our good friend, photog slash chef, Craig just finished reading Casino Royale and is going to recreate the decadent dinner Bond shared with Vesper. And he is making the special martini Bond named for her! All I have to do is get the kitchen clean and ready. Which I will have to do tomorrow. (See #1)
5. Since it is a theme party, there is a dress code. (I love those!) I need to look elegant next to my own personal James Bond, so I will need a new dress. Which I will have to do tomorrow. (Hopefully after painting 2 rooms in two days I’ll lose a size or two. Gosh, wouldn’t that be nice??) (Anyway, see #1)
6. Whilst I have been sharing all the events in my life, it has occurred to me that I am way too busy to sit here and think of things to amuse you (see damn #1 which is not getting done! and what the heck? tomorrow is running out of hours, too!)
7. I woke up this morning with something to tell you, which is why I started this particular post, but I certainly don’t remember it now. Maybe tomorrow. Okay, okay! I’m off to paint already!