Here are 10 more things about me that you may not know…
1. I do not like to wear polish on my fingernails, but my toenails are never naked.
2. I cannot read a book twice. Within the first two pages, I will know if I’ve read the book before and already know how it ends. At that point, why bother?
3. I like cherry tomatoes, but I only like them sliced. Not just in half, all the way. Trust me, it can be done.
4. I do not like avocadoes. They remind me of mushrooms, which I also do not like. It’s a texture thing.
5. I have been known to kiss my dog on the lips. (although, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of you have already figured that out)
6. You do not want me to be your partner in cards. I suck.
7. I am part Native American, but not enough to go to college for free.
8. I never get lost. Even before GPS and iPhones, I never got lost. I have a very good sense of direction…when I’m driving. Don’t put me in the woods my myself.
9. I put the toilet paper over. I have been known to switch the roll at other people’s houses, because they did it wrong.
10. My spices are alphabetized.
Now it’s your turn! Tell me something about you…