- I want my next dog to be blue jean colored. That way I won’t have to sticky roll myself eleventy thousand times a day.
- Speaking of dogs, how come they don’t get poison ivy? I see them traipse off through the woods with no ill effects. I make one. step. off the path, BLAM, I’m hit!
- Is it wrong to spend an evening perusing an educational toy catalog, looking for possibilities for the grandbabies, only to bookmark three pages of things I want? Things like this and this.
- I was so proud of myself for going to the grocery the other day, with a list of the meals I had planned for this week. I wanted to save myself from having to go to the store so often. Day three and so far, I have forgotten a key ingredient for each meal. Doh!
- Even though I’ve never, ever, watched the show, I can’t stand Jersey Shore.
- It should come as no surprise to you that I am ready to paint another room. I just can’t decide which one. A little small powder room that desperately needs it? Or a bigger room that hasn’t quite found it’s voice?
- Without benefit of a DNA test, I have decided, in my infinite dog wisdom, that Zoe is part Dachshund, as well as part Jack Russell.
That would make her a Dach Russell. Or a Wiener Jack.
And one more thing to make my day…the rat has a little brother. Swell. Just swell.