- I want my next dog to be blue jean colored. That way I won’t have to sticky roll myself eleventy thousand times a day.
- Speaking of dogs, how come they don’t get poison ivy? I see them traipse off through the woods with no ill effects. I make one. step. off the path, BLAM, I’m hit!
- Is it wrong to spend an evening perusing an educational toy catalog, looking for possibilities for the grandbabies, only to bookmark three pages of things I want? Things like this and this.
- I was so proud of myself for going to the grocery the other day, with a list of the meals I had planned for this week. I wanted to save myself from having to go to the store so often. Day three and so far, I have forgotten a key ingredient for each meal. Doh!
- Even though I’ve never, ever, watched the show, I can’t stand Jersey Shore.
- It should come as no surprise to you that I am ready to paint another room. I just can’t decide which one. A little small powder room that desperately needs it? Or a bigger room that hasn’t quite found it’s voice?
- Without benefit of a DNA test, I have decided, in my infinite dog wisdom, that Zoe is part Dachshund, as well as part Jack Russell.
That would make her a Dach Russell. Or a Wiener Jack.
And one more thing to make my day…the rat has a little brother. Swell. Just swell.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Man’s greatness lies in his power of thought…
I like wordless Wednesdays. It gives me a chance to show off some pictures that I have cramming up my phone. Let’s see, since you’ve alread...
The Marine and his Sunshine have recently been transferred. It was so nice to have both grandbabies in the same city (even though it wasn’t ...
It’s nice to know my blog is a good conversation starter. While visiting Scottish Woman Wednesday evening, the subject of lightning came up....