Here are 10 more random things you may not know about me.
1. I do not like my coffee “warmed up” until the cup is almost empty. I don’t mind if it cools.
2. I do not like to touch paper grocery bags, I don’t like the texture. I hated covering the kids’ schoolbooks and was glad when they were big enough to do it themselves.
3. I learned to read long before first grade, which bugged the crap out of my first grade teacher. I was the original “Baby Can Read”.
4. I played the string bass when I was in middle school and high school.
5. I cannot whistle a tune, but can whistle loudly with my fingers in my mouth.
6. I did not use my whistling technique to call for my kids. I just hollered their names. They could hear me from two blocks over. Of course, that was back when it was safe to let your kids run the neighborhood.
7. I love to check the mail. Not email, although that is fun, too. I love going out to the mailbox to see what the mailman brought.
8. Sunrises are my favorite part of the day.
9. I have one purse. I hate when it is time to shop for a new one.
10. I love catchy songs on TV commercials. I look them up and put them on my iPod.
Here is my current favorite:
Now tell me something about you!