Hold on just a dang minute!
I have been in my new house for a total of 48 hours and there is now a tornado watch?? And there have been 31 tornado watches before this one?? How many more can I expect this year? A million? I do not remember reading anything about this in the moving manual.
There are a few things about this situation that I feel we need to address:
1. Dawn does not do tornadoes.
2. Nobody here knows Dawn, so therefore does not know that Dawn does not watch TV, so will not get the tornado alerts that tell how far away it is and if it is coming right at her.
3. The dogs don’t like peeing in the wind. (Neither does CGMan, but that’s a story for another day)
4. This is a rental house, am I to be held responsible if a tornado damages it? Oooooh! That’s what “Act of God” means. Gotcha. Reminder to self: look at lease to make sure they believe in God.
5. Where is the best place to hide?
You know what? Don’t answer that, because by the time you read this, the tornado will have passed either over my house, or through it, so it will be a moot point by then.
I hope you are all pleased that I am such a dedicated blogger, that I wrote this during the storm, and set it to be published on Tuesday, whether I make it or not. I’m pretty sure there’s an award in there for me somewhere.
But then, I don’t watch TV, so I wouldn’t see me getting it.