My mind is just a jumble of thoughts today.
- I dreamed in print last night. Swear to chocolate, it was just like I was reading a book.
- I did it. I put up my Christmas tree. I couldn’t help myself. Every store in town has all their pretty decorations up. Why should only working people get to feel the joy that is Christmas? (okay, even I snorted at that. Retail people and the joy of Christmas really don’t belong in the same sentence, do they?)
- I bought my Christmas cards a month ago.
- Why do men feel the need to spit? Everywhere. It’s gross to have to dodge puddles of loogies just to get into the grocery store.
- I have recently discovered I love the sound of my name. Have you ever noticed how many days can go by before one of your loved ones actually says your name? As a wife (and a darn good one, too. What? I’m just sayin), I have been called Honey, Sweetheart, Snookums and Hey! Cookiemaker. Then one day I heard, “I love you, Dawn”. It sounded so pretty! I asked him to say it again and he said, “Honey, you know I love you.” Yeah, we’re still working on it.
- I think I’m going to send Scottish Woman her Christmas card now, just to watch her head explode.
- I added pieces to my Christmas china pattern this year. Now I need to make something other than cereal for dinner, so we can use them.
- Because it’s Texas, I planted pansies around the same time I was putting up the Christmas tree.
- In case you didn’t notice up there at the top – there are 37
shoppingcookie baking days until Christmas!
I guess that about empties my mind for today. It’s a crisp, chilly morning so I think I’ll take the dogs for a long walk in the woods. Now that I’m all done decorating. Hee!