Here are 10 random things about me that you may not know:
1. I do not like CGMan (or anyone) to lay their head on my pillow. No snuggling on my side of the bed.
2. I am slightly claustrophobic, especially my feet. I cannot wear boots or tight fitting clothes. One of the reasons I don’t scuba dive is the thought of putting on a wet suit gives me anxiety.
3. I love to bake for bake sales.
4. I have to make the bed the minute I get out of it.
5. I have an irrational fear of driving in my vehicle and being struck by lightning.
6. I’ve always wished I was left-handed, like my dad. He has beautiful penmanship, so I thought I would too, if I was left-handed. Plus, lefties are cool and unique, with stuff made just for them.
7. I know how to burp at will.
8. I taught myself how to change a tire and the oil, to sew, cook, crochet, type and all things computer. I’m pretty handy with a drill, too. I had my own set of tools when I met CGMan.
9. I’m not really a redhead, but I am part Irish.
10. As women were coming into their own and breaking through the glass ceiling, the only thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mom. Even though I’ve had many outside the home jobs, my career of choice was the best job I ever had. I’m looking forward to being promoted.
Now tell me a little bit about you!